Captivating Two Story Victorian in Exclusive Harbor View of Seminole!
3BR/2.5 BA/2 CG with over 2200 SF
13315 73rd Ave. Seminole FL 33776
SOLD FOR $420,000
- DISTINCTIVE URBANE ELEGANCE in Harbor View 2! Intimate UPSCALE neighborhood that’s tucked away in one of Seminole’s most SOUGHT AFTER locations where streets wind and nerves unwind!
- CONTEMPORARY Victorian split level, 2 Story styling built in 2000 by the current owners dramatizes the VERSATILE interior & EXCLUSIVE appointments!
- Commanding curb appeal with IMPECCABLY maintained tropical landscaping! CUSTOM Victorian exterior with DRAMATIC features and located on a PRIVATE, tree lined street!
- Wonderful floor plan with WOOD FLOORING, SLEEK, EFFICIENT kitchen recently updated with ample cabinet and counter space and an added buffet/butler’s pantry with a sitting area set apart from the main cooking areas AND a SUN DRENCHED Dining area encased by windows.
- Other main level features include a COLOSSAL 26×15 Family Room with fireplace where you can get away without going away!
- Step outside and enjoy the COVERED LANAI with pavered decking and fire pit amid a soothing tropical backdrop!
- ENVIABLE Formal Living/Dining area off the entry that could be a home office, laundry room & half bath complete the main level.
- The upper level features wood flooring & peaked ceilings in the bedrooms.
- The Master Suite has been designed for ULTIMATE PRIVACY with high ceilings, huge walk in closet and recently updated SUMPTUOUS 5 Piece bath! The 2 secondary bedrooms also have peaked vaulted ceilings and are generous in size with ample closet space.
- Close to the Beach, Seminole Mall & schools! Unrivaled Residence in Harbor View!