Family Friendly 3 BR Pool Home in the Heart of Seminole!
3 BR, 2 BA, 2 CG, Inground Pool with 2135 SF
Built in 1976
Pamela Estates subdivision
9034 127th Lane
Seminole, FL 33776
- Enviable Pamela Estates subdivision!
- Frank built One Level 2135 SF Pool home tucked away in a PRIVATE, INTIMATE & UPSCALE area of Seminole.
- IMPECCABLY maintained with Upgrades Galore!
- No Flood Insurance required and located on a private tree lined street where streets wind and nerves unwind!
- One of Seminole’s FINEST areas located next to the former “Ag Farm” (now the Jacobsen Technical High School at Seminole).
- Super EXPANSIVE 3 BR, 2 BA Pool home on a large LOW MAINTENANCE fenced lot with Picturesque Privacy!
- Outstanding FAMILY FRIENDLY pool home has the perfect floor plan
- SPACIOUS formal living and dining area off the entry and a COLOSSAL Kitchen / Family room combination overlooking the RESORT LIKE backyard.
- Enjoy relaxing days in the Screen enclosed lanai that overlooks the large, shimmering Inground Pool
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED backyard surrounds featuring a raised pergola lanai, pavered coy pond, multiple sitting areas & more!
- The Living & Dining areas off the entry have an air of GRACIOUS formality with plenty of natural light.
- The CONTEMPORARY upgraded Kitchen with a breakfast bar, dining area and separate buffet with built ins blend seamlessly with the MASSIVE Family room to become the HEART OF THE HOME!
- Wonderful INSIDE utility room for the washer & dryer and plenty of cabinet space.
- The Master bedroom provides SUITE RELIEF and has a large closet & EXPERTLY remodeled bath.
- Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with plenty of closet space and natural sunlight and are separated by a GORGEOUS remodeled bath.
- This well maintained One Level Ranch styled pool home built in 1976 is ROCK SOLID and has it all!
- No Flood Insurance Required, short distance to the Beach & zoned for TOP RATED Seminole Schools!
- New Roof over the Family Room.
- Brand New Inside Painting throughout the home.
- Pressure washed and cleaned the front driveway and sidewalk.