Country Living in the City! Amazing Estate Like Residence on 1 Acre!
3 BR, 2.5 BA, 4 CG, 2150 SF on 1 Acre
960 Gilford Street
Oldsmar, FL 34677
- This is truly a RARE FIND in Tampa Bay!
- This taste of Old Florida living has the PRIVACY of a rural neighborhood but the ACCESSIBILITY of a major metropolitan area
- Bring your boats, RV’s, campers and even zoned for horses!
- Located on more than an acre of land filled with palms, pine and oak trees
- UNRIVALED elevated home has a 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2150 SF HTD and a COLOSSAL 4 Car Garage under building (1444 SF) to include a 12 x 19 workshop
- Enter the home through the STUNNING open balcony entry & 42 foot front porch
- SOARING foyer will lead your guests to sophisticated living areas
- The main level boasts a spacious great room with newer wood flooring designed for informal gatherings with a soaring 2 story SUN FILLED vaulted ceiling
- Crackling wood burning fireplace, inviting 31 x 10 covered, screened porch for relaxation, formal dining room with crown molding & bay window
- Huge master bedroom with high ceilings, two walk in closets, SUMPTUOUS 5 piece updated bath and access to the covered & screened balcony
- Overlooking the PRIVATE & SERENE treed 130+ acres of nature preserve & conservation area – additionally, there is the adjoining 250+ Acre Mobley Bayou Preserve
- CONTEMPORARY fully updated kitchen featuring new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash and ample cabinet and counter space
- Sun filled breakfast area with a large bay window overlooking the wonderous nature filled backyard area
- The upper level with newer Karastan carpet has two generous sized bedrooms split by a large open landing perfect for a study or secondary family area
- Both bedrooms are generous in size with walk in and wall closets along with additional storage space
- Oversized 4-car garage with a separate workshop has room for all of the toys and tools
- No Deed Restrictions, HOA fees or CDD fees in the community offers ultimate use of the property
- Other interesting facts about the home include propane powering the hot water heater, vaulted ceilings in all upstairs bedrooms & main level living room, newer A/C, roof in 2012, wood flooring 2016, new appliances in 2018, Centracom pest control system & much more!
- Zoned for Top Rated East Lake High School!
- Located less than a quarter of a mile from Tampa Bay, this home is in perfect condition and waiting for its next owner!
- Paradise in the woods by Old Tampa Bay!