Pinellas Groves Two Story Pool Home on 1.1 Acre in Largo –
Zoned for Horses and Next to Walsingham Park!
13022 106th Avenue N.
Largo, FL 33774
LIST PRICE: $995,000
JUST SOLD FOR $900,000
- Country Living in the City! This is truly a RARE FIND in Pinellas County!
- This taste of Old Florida living has the PRIVACY of a rural neighborhood but the ACCESSIBILITY of a major metropolitan area
- Located next to Walsingham Park with access to the many trails and park areas, this OASIS IN THE CITY on just over 1 Acre offers serenity and privacy!
- Bring your boats, RV’s, campers and even zoned for horses or your farm animals!
- UNRIVALED two story pool home has 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, over 3850 SF and an OVERSIZED 2 Car Garage with a workshop area and more!
- Located at the end of a PRIVATE residential street and tucked away from other homes
- The main level boasts a separate living, dining and family room along with a wonderful kitchen and adjoining casual dining area
- Efficient kitchen with center island that has plenty of cabinet and counter space and a large walk in pantry!
- Off the kitchen & dining area is a half bath & huge utility room with washer & dryer & plenty of cabinet space
- There is both a formal dining and living room with a fireplace to entertain with family and friends
- For the more relaxed occasions, there is a COLOSSAL Family Room with another crackling wood burning fireplace (both in the living and family room) and many built-ins for entertainment systems & collectibles
- 4 GENEROUS sized bedrooms on the MAIN LEVEL and a MASSIVE Master Suite upstairs offering total privacy and “suite retreat” with an adjoining sitting area and office area
- The upper level master suite could be a wonderful MOTHER-IN-LAW or RENTAL apartment with its own separate entrance
- There is an oversized walk in closet and customized master bath
- Inviting screen enclosed pavered patio overlooking the large lap pool sized, SHIMMERING Inground pool and spa that will be perfect for relaxing with family and friends
- PRIVATE & SERENE treed 1.07 AC fenced yard with TOTAL PRIVACY from neighbors, noise & the everyday goings on!
- The owners had 2 horses on the property with separate fenced areas
- The east side of the property adjoins Walsingham Park situated on 354 acres, divided by 100-acre Walsingham Lake, one-quarter mile west of the Pinellas Trail
- No Deed Restrictions, HOA fees or CDD fees in the community offers ultimate use of the property
- Other interesting facts about the home include but not limited to, newer A/C (2018), roof in 2020, newer electrical (2018) wood flooring 2010 & much more!
- Zoned for Top Rated Seminole schools! Conveniently located with easy access to Tampa, Downtown St. Pete, Clearwater and all of the Beaches!
- Prime location in an Idyllic setting!
- Call Rich Rippetoe to schedule your showing! (727) 902-1437