Direct Gulf Front Lot
16 Gulf Blvd.
Indian Rock Beach, FL 33785
LIST PRICE: $4,750,000
- Direct Gulf front property that offers incredible 360 degree water views … Gulf of Mexico and the Intercoastal Waterway.
- It is composed of two 50 foot wide buildable lots with depths of 163 ft. for combined dimensions of 100×163. One lot is vacant and the other has an old Florida house that was built in 1920 ( 4 bedroom 2 baths) that is actively rented as a vacation rental.
- Plus a 1 bedroom – 1 bath attached apartment.
- Preliminary plans are available based upon the maximum condominium/multi-family density of 6 units … two per floor, three stories high.
- Can also be used for one or two single family Gulf front houses.
- Up to 4 boat slips can be built on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- This area of Indian Rocks is called the “Narrows” and offers the rare opportunity to live on the beach and have a boat directly across the street.
- This is Indian Rocks Beach. The density calculations, height and setback limits are different than Indian Shores. Six are the most units you can build on this site. In this case 2 units per level like Onella 3 stories in height… which is the height limit in Indian Rocks Beach.
- So far each unit is 2550 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 3 baths with a 345 sq. ft. balcony, garage and 4 units will have a boat slip.
- The working drawings are in process and will be completed in 30 to 45 days. Once they are 50% complete a contractor can bid on the project