Rock Solid Residence in Established & Enviable Brentwood Heights!
2 BR, 1 BA, 1158 SF with a Bonus Den / 3rd BR & One Car Garage!
5271 35th Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- Brentwood Heights, located on St. Petersburg’s Northwest side is one of Pinellas County’s FINEST, WELL ESTABLISHED communities!
- The Brentwood Heights area is characterized by LARGE lot sizes and the amount of PRIVATE yard space homeowners enjoy.
- ROCK SOLID One Level Ranch Style home with a STURDY Concrete Tile Roof on a TREE LINED residential street!
- PERFECT for the starter, retiree, second home or Investor!
- Spacious 2 BR, 1 BA Block home with a BONUS Den / 3rd Bedroom (multi-purpose den could serve as 3rd bedroom, office or hobby room).
- Oversized One Car Garage and over 1150 SF, this home isn’t going to last long!
- Add your decorator touches and make this primarily original home truly something special!
- Wonderfully treed, pool-sized fenced yard with a workshop/wally watt shed & plenty of room for a growing family and friends
- You can just picture the wonderful times with family & friends under the shade of large oak trees planted years ago by the current owner!
- TUCKED AWAY in a QUIET residential neighborhood and close to everything, this home is HIGH & DRY with NO FLOOD INSURANCE NEEDED and it’s in a Non-Evacuation Zone!
- Conveniently located to shopping, churches, schools, 10-minute ride to the Beaches, 20 minutes to the Tampa Airport & 5 minutes to Tyrone Mall!
- Demand Location makes “FAST” Action a Must!
- Call Rich Rippetoe at 727.902.1437 for your showing!