Elegant Two Story Colonial Estate in Sought After Harbor View Subdivision of Seminole!
8954 143rd Street
Seminole, FL 33776
LIST PRICE: $949,900
JUST SOLD FOR $940,000
- ELEGANT TWO STORY COLONIAL STYLING in the HIGH DEMAND Harbor View Subdivision of Seminole!
- The “White House” in Seminole!
- PRIVACY of a rural neighborhood but the ACCESSIBILITY of a major metropolitan area!
- TROPICALLY INSPIRED with the many types of wonderful foliage, this OASIS IN THE CITY on .75 Acre offers SERENITY and PRIVACY!
- The backyard is a PARADISE with a circular drive leading to a rear entry 2 Car Garage! Filled with PINE, OAK TREES, and every form of plant you can think of, you’d think you’re in the Garden of Eden!
- This treed CONCRETE walled yard offers TOTAL PRIVACY from neighbors, noise & the everyday commotion!
- This UNRIVALED freshly painted, white brick home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, just over 3800 SF AND an ENVIABLE Media Room that rates among the BEST YOU’VE SEEN!
- ELEGANTLY APPOINTED with TRADITIONAL Colonial styling, long acclaimed for its TIMELESS APPEAL is evident!
- Park in your circular drive out front or pull through your ELECTRIC GATE and circular drive in back and into your rear entry 2 car garage
- The WARM & INVITING entry with tall columns point out the fact that CRAFTSMANSHIP is the HALLMARK of this WONDERFUL Home!
- The MAIN LEVEL boasts a separate FORMAL Living and Dining room that radiates hospitality & charm and has a pre-wired multi-speaker system that conveys
- The EFFICIENT Kitchen with plenty of cabinet & counter space, stainless steel appliances and a center island is the HEART OF THE HOME and is perfect for the cook that doesn’t want to be separated from family & guests
- Adjoining the Kitchen is a separate breakfast nook with a large pantry and half bath adjoining
- The Family Room off the breakfast nook is WARM & COZY where you can enjoy the warmth of a CRACKLING wood burning brick fireplace when friends and family get together!
- The Family room & Living Room feature many custom built-in shelves & cabinets for placement of personal items
- There is a PRIVATE Den / Office with brick wall / faux fireplace (non-wood burning) and many built-ins for entertainment systems, office supplies, books, etc.
- On the UPPER LEVEL there are 3 GENEROUS sized bedrooms to include a COLOSSAL Master Suite (19 x 15) with an adjoining Master Sitting Area (15 x 14) that provides “Suite Retreat”
- The Master Bath is SUMPTUOUS with a large double sink counter, separate makeup table, huge remodeled shower, bidet and a massive walk in closet with custom built-ins
- THERE’S MORE…. a huge utility room with a separate hobby area, 2 secondary bedrooms and many well-planned storage areas
- The HIGHLIGHT of the home is the Media Room (27 x 20) that will be the “FUN CENTER” for you and your guests!
- This SECLUDED “Hideaway” with Internet connected home theater system to include ALL of the equipment is accessible off the 3rd bedroom OR your own emergency escape spiral staircase from the garage
- The Home Theatre / Media Room is also a “safe room” with secured access
- Other value added improvements include; 3 separate AC systems (3 ton, 2.5 ton & mini-split in the theatre), double pane Anderson glass windows throughout, huge attic (easy access and fully illuminated) with suspended AC ductwork, custom wood shutters in many rooms, 12 station sprinkler system, 6 foot perimeter wall with pedestrian & electric gate & so much more!
- This UNRIVALED Home CHALLENGES COMPARISON!
- Live in one of Pinellas Counties FINEST Locations, Harbor View in Seminole!