About Rich Rippetoe
Florida’s Gulf Beach Real Estate Specialist: Pinellas County
Rich brings enthusiasm and energy along with over 30 years of experience in sales, marketing, management, public relations, education and is one of Pinellas County’s most experienced salesmen. Rich’s varied experience includes over 14 years of teaching and coaching at the High School level, Television host and producer, Entrepreneur, and over 32 years of real estate sales and marketing experience. One of Rich’s main attributes is his attention to detail and ongoing service to his clients – this client-focused approach is what distinguishes Premier Sotheby’s International Realty from the others.
For the biggest investment of your life, count on Rich to handle the transaction with the utmost professionalism & care! When working with Rich Rippetoe, you will share the benefit of their knowledge and experience – they make what some fear as a tough ordeal, very smooth and easy! For your next move, call Rich Rippetoe!
- Masters Degree, Business Administration
- Bachelors Degree, Political Science
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- High School teacher & coach (10 yrs)
- Hosted & produced a weekly live TV show, “Real Estate Outlook” for 4 years.
- Corporate, Military, and Second home specialist
- Investment properties and 1031 Tax Exchanges
- Beach & Waterfront properties
- First time homebuyer specialist
- Languages: English and German
Real Estate Awards
- Four time recipient of the “President’s Circle” Award
- Recipient of the “Leading Edge” Sales Award
- 5 time recipient of the “100% Club” Award
- Recipient of the “Excellence Award” for Leadership